Inn at Villa Olga on STT

Travel discussion for St. John
NoWorriesMom

Inn at Villa Olga on STT

Post by NoWorriesMom »

Hi! Web search brings up some good and some bad about the Inn at Villa Olga on STT. Crystal Palace was booked and we only need one night until our villa is ready on STJ. Anyone have updated info on this place? Thanks!!
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

What date do you need? I'm getting ready to cancel a reservation I have there, but don't need now. I've heard it's a really cool place. I think Pianogrl's avatar picture was taken there. :)
bevm

Post by bevm »

And why don't you need that reservation Margo? :D :D :D
cass

Post by cass »

I stayed there in 2006 for a couple of nights. The pool was nice, the room was clean, and had a great view. The staff VERY nice and helpful. I like the little area a lot. Bars/dining within a short walk. You do have to walk through a very short shady looking alleyway, and I think some would recommend not to do that at night, but I did. I don't have any pictures of inside the room, but here are a few of the view and the pool. These pictures are big, but I am too lazy to resize them! The first three are taken from the balcony of the room.

"The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears or the sea." -Isak Dinesen
California Girl

bevm wrote:And why don't you need that reservation Margo? :D :D :D
Because some very kind people have invited us to stay overnight at their villa in Coral Bay! Maybe you know them.... he's a cop (but not on vacation) and she's got a cherry up her nose! :lol:
California Girl

Cass! It's YOUR pictures I was thinking of, not Pianogrl's. Similar toes! :lol:
cass

Post by cass »

California Girl wrote:Cass! It's YOUR pictures I was thinking of, not Pianogrl's. Similar toes! :lol:
Ha! That's funny! There are worse things to remembered for I suppose!! :lol: That's one of my all time favorite pictures. I had a poster made from it!
"The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears or the sea." -Isak Dinesen
RonUSVI

Post by RonUSVI »

Good thing you have pretty feet!! lol Great picture.
RL 8)
snorkeler525

Post by snorkeler525 »

My son and his girlfriend stayed one night in Feb. Nice place, very nice people. Great restaurant next door. You will certainly be fine for one night.
NoWorriesMom

Post by NoWorriesMom »

Thanks all! Stay out of the alley at night and get a great pedicure before I go, got it! :wink:
CAgirl I pm'ed you.
bevm

Post by bevm »

California Girl wrote:
bevm wrote:And why don't you need that reservation Margo? :D :D :D
Because some very kind people have invited us to stay overnight at their villa in Coral Bay! Maybe you know them.... he's a cop (but not on vacation) and she's got a cherry up her nose! :lol:
Nope, don't know anyone fitting that description.. :wink: