Got the clearance from my doctor

Travel discussion for St. John
Bob63

Got the clearance from my doctor

Post by Bob63 »

The wife and I were talking the other day and decided to stick with our usual May trip. This year we were just going to wait till December in celebration of her big 40.

But I had to wait to see what the doctor was going to tell me. I have been in a back brace since my surgery in January and on limited physical activity. Well I got the all clear today to resume normal activities. He did mention no Bungee jumping this summer though :shock:

So from the looks of it we will be on island the week of May 18th. I like this last minute planning. I don't have to wait long till wheels up! :lol:
chicagoans

Post by chicagoans »

Great news Bob! Have fun!
MarianneS

Post by MarianneS »

That's great news, have a wonderful time! December is certainly too far away. My husband and I are making a second trip this year, we're going the end of May. Due to health issues our annual Jan. trip seemed much to long to wait for.
Nancy_B

Post by Nancy_B »

Bob, great news! We'll be on island the same time so maybe we'll run into each other like we did last year.

I turned the big 40 last December - I'm sure you're wife will find another great way to celebrate.

Happy last minute planning.
NancyB
Bob63

Post by Bob63 »

NancyB, I will keep my eyes open for you. Not sure how clearly i will be seing though!
Nancy_B

Post by Nancy_B »

Bob63 wrote:NancyB, I will keep my eyes open for you. Not sure how clearly i will be seing though!
:) I'll be in similar shape so no worries there.
NancyB
bevm

Re: Got the clearance from my doctor

Post by bevm »

Bob63 wrote:The wife and I were talking the other day and decided to stick with our usual May trip. This year we were just going to wait till December in celebration of her big 40.

But I had to wait to see what the doctor was going to tell me. I have been in a back brace since my surgery in January and on limited physical activity. Well I got the all clear today to resume normal activities. He did mention no Bungee jumping this summer though :shock:

So from the looks of it we will be on island the week of May 18th. I like this last minute planning. I don't have to wait long till wheels up! :lol:
Floating in salt water will do wonders for your back! Have a great trip!
cptnkirk

Post by cptnkirk »

Big Beach Party in the making while your there, going to be a blast. Your invited date yet to be determined, sounds like Honeymoon will be the beach. We won't make ya do the flipper race bad back and all :lol:
NoWorriesMom

Post by NoWorriesMom »

Congrats! Have a great trip!
Jo Ann - VA

Post by Jo Ann - VA »

Have a great time Bob. We'll be arriving when you are leaving.
Jo Ann
Always planning the next vacation...