what i love

Travel discussion for St. John
loria

what i love

Post by loria »

when my kids are here i still hear ' watch this mom!'---boy oh boy......wonderful...
< leaving on the 22nd of march...but too lame to figure out the ticker thing again!>
paulandtracie

Post by paulandtracie »

Along those lines, I love having a teenager who was invited on a cruise with her friend's family over spring break and wants to go to St. John with mom and dad instead!
[/url]
michigancouple

Post by michigancouple »

That is nice.

Last year when my 2 girls and I did a mom/daughter trip for my 50th we had just gone to bed and the room was all quiet when one of them said, "I can hear the ocean." It made me happy to know that they were there with me to experience that.
suzi

Post by suzi »

I'm right there with you, Paulandtracie! When I asked our twins girls( 19) if they would go to STJ with us, their parents, over spring break they JUMPED on it! No questions asked, "of course" they wanted to go! Were we serious??? I said to my husband," Book it ASAP ! When your 19 yr old daughters want to go away with us, we are going! How many more trips will we have like that???"
Lucky for husband and I, twice in 12 months to STJ! We were there in October ( first time without daughters. they couldn't believe we would go without them!) and now again in March! This will be their 9th trip there.
mahojim

Post by mahojim »

Y'all are bringing me to tears!
"Feels good in the belly" type of tears... :D
So happy for you's & yours-
What glorious memories to be had!
Smiles-
MJ
EagleRayLover

Post by EagleRayLover »

We were lucky enough to bring our 17 year old down for his first visit in July. When we offered to bring him down for his Spring Break this year- I was a little surprised that he chose spending his time with us over spending it with his girlfriend and buddies! i think he liked St John....and maybe us too!! :D
Leslie, Kids Night In Babysitting