DFW'ers..KC concert tailgate..

Travel discussion for St. John
stjchica

DFW'ers..KC concert tailgate..

Post by stjchica »

Hey guys...
Just wondered if you all had any details on tailgating before the Chesney concert on the 16th? Like what lot etc?
We have a bunch of friends with a pretty good tailgate in Lot 12 if you haven't already picked a lot..would love it if you guys were in the same lot...
Not much longer...whoo hoo!! :D
~Pam~
"Barefoot in the snow white sand
A bag of sea shells in her hand
She finally found a paradise it seems..."
msgcolleen

Post by msgcolleen »

Hey stjchica!
We're riding with pianogrl and rpplano and will be in Lot 4 but plan to meet up with the DFW peeps to tailgate before the concert. Just have to figure out the details! Hope to see you there~ :wink:
I've got 2 tickets to paradise~Pack your bags we'll leave tonight!

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
SOonthebeach

Post by SOonthebeach »

I have yet to get parking or I would have posted. Need to get on that! Will try for lot 4 or 12 and will let u guys know. We are def tailgating!
jb4stern

Post by jb4stern »

My wife and I are driving up from Corpus the night before for the show. Since we don't know anybody in Dallas, I'd feel a little silly setting up a tailgate party for two. But, if you guys would have us, we'd love to join the group and hang with some like-minded folks.

I'm sure I'll be packing a cooler, but if there's anything else I need to bring, just let me know!

Thanks.
SOonthebeach

Post by SOonthebeach »

jb4- welcome- definitely plan to join us- we look forward to meeting you guys!
rpplano

Post by rpplano »

Soonthebeach is putting something together and promises to post the details this weekend. Can't wait!
SOonthebeach

Post by SOonthebeach »

Hey guys! We have a spot (thank you rpplano)! It's lot 4, row 2, space 40. Rpplano and pianogirl are girl next to us, so we'll be setting up shop in lot 4.

I have heard that the lots open at 10 am, and doors open at 3 pm. Not sure yet when we will be there....

I am going to start another thread now to "bump" the conversation up- I don't know how to do it otherwise ;-)

Getting excited!