Beach Bar forum gathering July 8?

Travel discussion for St. John
msgcolleen

Beach Bar forum gathering July 8?

Post by msgcolleen »

Who's up for a Beach Bar forum gathering on Sunday, July 8 around 5 p.m. to sunset? I know lots of forumites will be there July 4th but not sure who's staying after that! Hope to see YOU there! :D Colleen
I've got 2 tickets to paradise~Pack your bags we'll leave tonight!

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
snorkelqueen

Post by snorkelqueen »

I'm there! Hopefully my son will have made it on island too. See you soon can't wait to say hello
silverheels

Post by silverheels »

Wish I was going to be there. I so enjoyed our gathering last year. let's coordinate next year and try to get Coral back on island.

Coden

Post by Coden »

Thank you Silverheels!! (((HUGS)))

I am working on it for Aug. '13....and, if everything works out, I am hoping to bring 4 newbies with me. Woo!!

Also, if it works, we need to plan a picnic lunch at one of the beaches. I just think that would be a blast.

Colleen - was it at Hawknest that we set in that deep alcove with our chairs and coolers. That would be a perfect place to hang out with a group of peeps. Silverheels, is that the beach you and your sister met us at?

I'm dreaming of STJ and all of you wonderful peeps!! :D
Coden
silverheels

Post by silverheels »

Coden,

It was at Hawksnest that I first met you and Colleen and you were in that cove.

msgcolleen

Post by msgcolleen »

That was a great day at Hawksnest and great forum gathering! http://www.virgin-islands-on-line.com/f ... hp?t=21304
It will be so weird not seeing you girls next week! Let's shoot for next year!
Until then, I'm looking forward to meeting new peeps like Snorkelqueen! See you Sunday! 8)

Coden

Post by Coden »

Colleen - I just started crying while looking at those pictures and all of your sweet words. I sure am gonna miss All of you this year!! XOXOXO

Silverheels - maybe next year we can set up there and have a picnic. :wink: My fingers will be crossed from now until then that it happens!!
Coden
liamsaunt

Post by liamsaunt »

I usually try to make the forum gatherings, but that's my group's first full day on island, and I know we are going to be exhausted after a very long travel day on Saturday. I would love to see everyone, but we are going to stick to the villa, I think. Have fun and take pictures!
It's like looking in your soup and finding a whole different alphabet.
msgcolleen

Post by msgcolleen »

I didn't mean to make you cry Coden! :cry: I just know you'll make it back next year and just think of the wonderful memories you've already made! :D

Sorry to miss you liamsaunt but I totally understand about chillin' at the villa with your group! BUT I'm hoping to bump into you at the beach so you can give me some snorkeling tips and to see how you like your new D20! :D

Coden

Post by Coden »

msgcolleen wrote:I didn't mean to make you cry Coden! :cry: I just know you'll make it back next year and just think of the wonderful memories you've already made! :D
Not to worry!! They were tears of joy from seeing you and everyone else and remembering all of the great times we had together! XOXOXOXO
Coden
Tracy in WI

Post by Tracy in WI »

We should be there, our last night on island.......
Backtotheislands

Post by Backtotheislands »

Enjoy your trip, Colleen! 8)
paulandtracie

Post by paulandtracie »

We will be there...our last night too, Tracy. Perhaps we'll run into you sometime this week! :lol:
[/url]
Rhonda

Post by Rhonda »

We will be thinking of you. Have a wonderful time!!
awardb

Post by awardb »

Ahhhh, memories...

I just looked thru all our STJ photos from last year, looking for pics of you and hubby, Sylvia and myself, and Coral and Denny at High Tide.......couldn't find them. Then I remembered that we had dinner there with you two on one night, and Coral and Denny another night. No wonder I couldn't find them!

And speaking of Coral and Denny "in a cove", I've got some great pics of them from last year up under a shady tree, "in a cove" of sorts, during a GREAT day at Honeymoon Beach.

Missing all of you folks! Maybe the timing will be right in '13, as Coden says....
AwardB
Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end; then stop. - Lewis Carroll