Valentine's Day Events?

Travel discussion for St. John
PA Girl

Valentine's Day Events?

Post by PA Girl »

We will be on STJ for Valentine's Day and I was wondering about any special events.

It isn't our first Valentine's Day on STJ but in prior years, it was always with a group and no one is hard-core about it being a super-special day so we always just did our normal routines.

This year it is just the three of us so I thought we would do something a little special/different being that it will be 20 years since Mr. PA and I first met.

Has anyone done the vow renewal at Trunk? How crowded does it get?

I seem to remember some restaurants had fixed menus. Anyone know which ones? We would not be interested in this option.

My other thought was a sunset sail, something we haven't done since our honeymoon.
theshopper3

Re: Valentine's Day Events?

Post by theshopper3 »

Hi PA.
We did the vow renewal at Trunck last year & am very glad we did.
It was a very memoriable service. Would do it again in a heart beat.

The Shopper
Anne Marie Porter

Post by Anne Marie Porter »

The Free Marriage Vow Renewal Ceremony at5:00 on Trunk Bay Beach is the best thing happening in the Virgin Islands on Valentine's Day * In the past 10 years , 800 couples have participated , so it must be COOL!
There are an average 50 to 100 couples each year and it is the most meaningful way to celebrate Valentine's day .Get in on it while I am still willing to give this much money & time to honor your relationship.
Anne Marie
PA Girl

Post by PA Girl »

5pm on the 14th it is! Thanks for the info!