Shout out to Coconuts!

Travel discussion for St. John
chrisn

Shout out to Coconuts!

Post by chrisn »

I just returned home from a week on STJ. My kids and I were celebrating my son's graduation, and we had booked Coconuts for our stay. I cannot say thank you enough to the owners Kevin and Danielle..and also their greeter Paul. We had a hard time getting down due to an airline nightmare and they went above and beyond to help us and make sure we arrived safely. It was 1:00am by the time we finally walked in..and Paul was still at the ferry dock waiting to take us home. He came the next morning, at my convenience so that we could get our jeep in a timely manner...HUGE pat on the back to you guys! Loved loved loved the outdoor kitchen and the projection screen for dinner, drinks and a movie before bed. So happy and grateful to have been able to spend this time. We had a lovely stay at Coconuts. Thanks again! Bravo!
Coconuts

Re: Shout out to Coconuts!

Post by Coconuts »

Christine: Thanks so much for your kind shout-out, which we will definitely forward to Paul. You guys had a wild two-day ordeal of flight snafus and delays, and we were happy to learn that you would definitely make that midnight ferry. It was very kind of Paul to bring you up to Coconuts, instead of your having to gamble on a late night taxi. He does a wonderful job of greeting, and we regularly find that guests mention him in the guest book and reviews for both Coconuts and Plumeria. He and Alyce owned Plumeria for many years, and I would like to give them a shout-out for their very nice, one-bedroom Sea Swan Suite, down the road from us on Gifft Hill Lane. You can check it out, here: http://www.vrbo.com/420136.

All the best,

Kevin