A Big Thank You!

Travel discussion for St. John
FlaSteph

A Big Thank You!

Post by FlaSteph »

Good afternoon all,
It seems like forever since I have posted anything, and even though this is not a typical posting, please let me share with you (and also any forum newbies)a few thoughts.

I would like to take a moment to thank everyone for all your thoughts and prayers that were sent to George (FlaGeorge) on behalf of my recent illness.
You will never know how much it meant to me to read your responses and to know how much you all really care about your fellow forumites (sp??) :roll:

Just to update you, I seem to be on the road to recovery and I do not have to return to Houston until the end of August for a check up. George and I are remaining positive, and will always live by our motto, "Never Give Up". All your prayers have helped us keep up with this motto.

It was heartbreaking :cry:
to have to cancel our trip and not join the DBFT, especially after planning for almost a year, however STJ will always be there waiting!! :D

I must confess that I became "Queen of the Lurkers", however living through all your trip reports and wonderful pictures has helped on the road to recovery (aka Road to STJ) :wink:

You all are truly special people and we look forward to returning to STJ in the near future.

In the meantime keep those reports and pictures coming....
Once again, thank you all from the bottom of my heart!!
Luv,
FlaSteph
mbw1024

Post by mbw1024 »

Steph, that's GREAT news for you and George! I'm sure it's been rough going. Glad to hear it looks like the road is turning the bend for you!

mary beth
California Girl

Post by California Girl »

You go girl! You know I'm thinking about you all the time and sending you good vibes! :D
waterguy

Post by waterguy »

Hi Steph
I hope you and George take this time to live your life to it's fullest and enjoy each other The one thing my wife taught me is to live each day to the fullest Glad for the prognoses You will be on STJ before you know it.
Friends for ever
Tom
LandLockedBeachLover

Post by LandLockedBeachLover »

GREAT NEWS! Now.......go celebrate! On STJ of course :lol:
Nic in KC

Post by Nic in KC »

That's such good news! Prayers for continued health and I'll look forward to hearing when you get to St. John next!

Nicolle
ScubaGirl

Post by ScubaGirl »

Great to see you are back in the swing of things!!!
We missed ya!

Sydney
cypressgirl

Post by cypressgirl »

I'm so glad to hear you are home and doing so much better. I've kept up with your progress via Sea-nile. You have been in my thoughts and prayers.

Houston is a nice city,(my city), but I'm sure you were so ready to be home.
Xislandgirl

Post by Xislandgirl »

So glad to hear from you and hear that you are doing better. I will continue to keep you in my prayers. Remember, St. John Soon Come!
cat

Post by cat »

Steph, It is great to see you back here! I am so glad you are doing better than expected!!!!! We have been praying for you and will continue to keep you in our thoughts! Your outlook is so important in your recovery! We are always here for you! :D
Kentuckygirl

Post by Kentuckygirl »

Fla. Steph,
It's good to hear that things are looking up! Hopefully you can start planning your St. John trip soon! Glad you're back!
Image[/url]
pswlrw

Post by pswlrw »

Wonderful news! Continued good thoughts coming your way.
Paula

sea-nile

Post by sea-nile »

Great news and glad to have you back!
I hope that you get to STJ soon!
Coden

Post by Coden »

FlaSteph - so glad to see you posting. I am thrilled to read your news. Better days are surely here and are to stay. I wish you the very best and continued good health. (((HUGS)) Coden
Coden
Bug

Post by Bug »

Glad to hear that things are getting better. I will continue to send my prayers your way!!

XOXO
Bug