VIlla help for 3 generations

Travel discussion for St. John
sea-nile

VIlla help for 3 generations

Post by sea-nile »

Now next June I will be taking my daughter (she will be 18 then) and mom to STJ. We need an economical villa for 3. I am thinking of Cruz views but the supposed big hill kind of scares me. I really would like to walk to town AND back. Something for $150 a night would be good but we may be able to go a little higher.

Thanks!
Terese
RickG

Post by RickG »

$150 per night is getting pretty freakin' tight. Is someone going to be on the sofa? How many beds?

Cheers, RickG
S/V Echoes - Coral Bay - St. John, VI
sea-nile

Post by sea-nile »

3 beds or maybe 2 if one is a queen or king. I know that Cruz views would be $145 a night for 3 beds.
I am sure we can go higher since my Mom will be helping with the costs.
Are you calling me cheap Rick? :oops: :lol:
Not cheap, just not rich. :roll: I want to save $$ to do other things. Accomodations are not that important to me on this trip.
philbetm

Post by philbetm »

Try Star Villas...they fit the bill you are looking for...just up the hill from Gallows point. Walking distance to town...no problem. The couple that owns them are "super nice". Price is right! They have their own web-site. Good Luck!

Carolina Girl
" I believe there's Magic here...."
Knolmom

3 generations

Post by Knolmom »

You might find something at www.privatehomesvi.com. I can tell you that Nautilus and Soft Winds are beautiful villas, Rich's 2 daughters loved Viewtiful and I have heard good things about Tesseract, including the convenience of Chocolate Hole North.
Happy hunting.
Ksea

Post by Ksea »

This is not in Cruz Bay, but the price is right. You would need to rent a car.

http://www.sailviewstjohn.com/
Ksea

Post by Ksea »

http://www.greatcaribbeangetaways.com/villas.htm

They have some villas in your price range too, but again you would need to rent a jeep. A jeep compass would work very well for 3 and they are about $435 a week including tax from Conrad Sutton.